Join us at Lambton College Event Centre on Friday, March 24th. You will have the pleasure of selecting a bowl handmade by one of our infamous potters from both Sarnia Lambton Potter’s Guild and students/faculty from our very own Lambton College. The event promises to be a fun-filled evening with musical entertainment by Don Vanderklolk: The Well-Tempered Five.
Details of the Night:
- Doors Open at 5 pm
- Select A Bowl
- Pick 2 soup choices out of 12 local delicious creations
- Roll with butter, coffee and tea included
- Cash Bar with Red and White Wine available from a local winery
- Silent Auction of “bowls” made by local dignitaries and supporters of The Inn at the “Celebrity Bowl-A-Thon”.
- Join us for Heads Or Tails! A game of chance for an opportunity to win a beautiful handmade pottery bowl (valued at $250). (Tickets $10 each.)
- Art Raffle with dozens of handmade pottery, arts and other local items. (Tickets $5 each, 3 for $10, or 7 for $20)
- Draw tickets are available at the event only and you must be present to win.
- Lots of fun
Tickets are $40 per person and you may reserve a table of 8 or 10 by contacting
Kerry Strachan at 519-344-1746 extension 303 or by email at email@example.com
Tickets purchased are available for pick up only.
- @ The Inn at 115 John Street (Monday – Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30), or
- @ the event the day of
Purchases will take 3-5 business days to process the order. You will receive a call when your tickets are ready for pick up.